Director of Product Management
Tethr’s vision is to help the world learn from its voice conversations. We help companies uncover never-before-seen insights from their business and customer phone calls. This entirely new set of data leads to improved customer loyalty, increased revenue and betterment of their products and services. Human conversation is complex. We strive to unlock the potential of this dataset for users of all skill levels.
We’re looking for an experienced technical Director of Product Management. In this role, you’ll have responsibility for the product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle for our core platform. Through exceptional project management, you will ensure collaboration with customers, product development and internal stakeholders to translate their needs into actionable product requirements and drive to completion. Success in this role means high customer satisfaction, achievement of company revenue targets and a product that supports the company’s overall strategy and goals.
- Develop and manage the product roadmap
- Manage the product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical execution
- Specify market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research and customer feedback
- Develop deep understanding of customer segments
- Drive new products, features and service through market requirements, product requirements and positioning
- Collaborate with product development team to build functional specifications, requirement documents, and user guides
- Develop and implement go-to-market plans
- Track competitive landscape and develop differentiating battle cards for the sales organization
- Work closely with product development, sales and marketing teams
- Analyze potential partner relationships and requirements for the product
- 7+ years of experience working with product management and software development, preferably in a high-growth technology company
- Proven experience building organized, detail-oriented requirements and project plans and managing changing project requirements in a dynamic environment
- Excellent communication skills including verbal, written, white-boarding and presentation
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science or related degree
At Tethr, we only hire people who enhance our culture and take pride in being a part of our amazing team. We love our product and take hiring very seriously. We enjoy working together and the feeling that we accomplished something everyday. Our fast-paced environment means you’ll be able to quickly see the impact of your contributions on the success of our company, and see the product of your time and energy make a difference in peoples lives.
In return for your contributions, you’ll be rewarded with excellent compensation, equity, and incredible opportunities for career growth and development in a vibrant, growing culture!
Learn more about us and our product and apply at https://tethr.com