Sales Operations Manager
Remote - United States
Roots Automation brings together machine intelligence and human ingenuity in the form of advanced, intelligent Digital Coworkers. Think of a Digital Coworker as your ideal team member – digitized. Our Digital Coworkers are built with AI and can think, read and intuit like humans. They are pre-trained to understand and interact with data, documents, systems, and processes commonly found in Insurance. Their knowledge base is perpetually expanding with learning federated across our Customers. Digital Coworkers are always on, ultra-secure, and deliver ROI from day one.
Roots Automation’s Digital Coworkers free Insurance Professionals from inefficient, repetitive, soul-destroying work, thus enabling them to be more creative, collaborative, and innovative.
Roots Automation is searching for a Sales Operations Manager to join our growing Sales team. The person will partner with leaders across our team as we continue our growth across the Insurance vertical. You will focus on enabling revenue growth, creating greater transparency across the sales process, and increasing sales productivity through continuous operational improvements and analytics.
The ideal candidate has strong strategic and analytical thinking and solid operational skills to drive change. Most importantly, you’ll discover and drive performance improvements across the sales organization and help the team scale.
The role reports to the Head of Sales.
- Work with the Head of Sales and other senior leadership to develop and execute an annual sales strategy and plan
- Continuously identify, evaluate, implement, and measure improvements to the sales process that increase sales efficiency, velocity, and win rates
- Drive forecast and pipeline management excellence to ensure sustained, predictable growth, including assisting leadership with pipeline and opportunity inspection
- Develop, maintain, and enhance daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly Sales KPIs
- Create executive-level presentations, including organizing monthly and quarterly business reviews
- Ensure adherence to the sales process, and provide onboarding and ongoing training to new team members
- 5+ years of experience in sales operations/strategy roles
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills with the ability to translate complex ideas/data into consumable insights and tangible process improvements
- Solid understanding of the SaaS world and demonstrable knowledge and understanding of sales disciplines
- An understanding of the Insurance or technology industries is a plus
- Proficiency with HubSpot CRM; strong experience with creating and maintaining reports and dashboards (Tableau experience a plus)
- Able to initiate and build relationships with people in an open, friendly, and accepting manner
- This is a hands-on position at a Startup; the ideal candidate must be willing to “roll up their sleeves,” be detail oriented, multitask, and work independently
Roots Automation is growing fast. The right candidate will have multiple growth opportunities within the Company.
Interested applicants can apply here: https://www.rootsautomation.com/jobs/sales-operations-manager