Zibby is looking for an experienced and dynamic Collections Supervisor to join our Operations team that supports a fast and growing business.
The Collections Supervisor will manage shift operations including ensuring day to day activity is being handled as needed. In addition, this important role helps employees with questions, provides feedback and handles reporting and activity tracking as needed. The Collections Supervisor will also manage the customer experience by monitoring calls, performing side by side coaching sessions, and role playing along with other training and development techniques to constantly support the front-line employees and provide them with clear guidelines and expectations.
- Coach develop and mentor 12 to 15+ call center associates
- Train all new call center associates for a growing organization
- Provide quality and compliance feedback to call center associates
- Lead staff meetings and one on one meetings with call center associates
- Be a leader and advocate for change and development/processes
- Provide exceptional customer service through coaching and direct customer interaction
- Create, review and implement SOP and training materials
- Review/update attendance, quality and performance reports
- Monitor team performance
- Defusing and resolving customer experiences and employee issues in a positive, professional and timely manner
- Reporting to senior management/personnel when required
- Previous 7+ years in customer service or collections supervisor or management experience
- Previous new hire and continuing education training of associates in a classroom setting
- Prior experience handling 1:1 associate interaction with coaching and feedback
- Prior experience leading and motivating others
- Exceptional attention to detail and follow-up with direct reports
- Exceptional communication skills with execution of feedback, coaching, and customer experience
- Ability to prioritize your own work and others
- Proficient with software tools (Excel, Word, Google Doc, Mac computer)
- Must be willing to work nights and weekends
- Preferred Qualifications:
- 10+ years of collection and customer service supervisor or management experience
- 10+ years of collections and customer service call center (phone) experience
- 3 to 5+ dialer collections and dialer administrator experience
- Lease to own or rent to own experience highly desired
This posting in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by an employee occupying this position. Employees may be required to perform other related duties as assigned.
Zibby is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Zibby does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, mental disability or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
Interested applicants apply here.