Business Development Executive
Zibby is looking for an experienced and dynamic Business Development Executive to join our Sales team that supports a fast and growing business.
The Business Development Executive will support the company’s retailer clients and work to achieve and surpass sales goals by maintaining and expanding existing and new business opportunities with ecommerce and omnichannel retailers. The Business Development Executive will report to the Director, Enterprise Accounts.
- Develops and increases sales revenue to meet assigned targets
- Keeps retailers informed of product changes, services, and other general information of interest to customers
- Checks on competitive activity and develops new methods of attaining retailers and assisting retailers in attaining new accounts
- Troubleshoots problems regarding products provided
- Target and develop ecommerce and omnichannel sales opportunities to present Zibby’s leasing platform and win new business
- Represent Zibby at networking events, conferences, and in-person meetings with prospects
- Maintain relationships with strategic retail partners to drive existing and new business
- Maintain a current knowledge of industry trends, opportunities, channels, products, and competitors to support the identification of business development opportunities
- May report to senior management/personnel when required
- Prior sales experience required
- Retail consumer financing experience
- Exceptional communication skills
- Preferred Qualifications:
- B2B experience
- Financing experience
- College degree
- Lease to own or rent to own experience
This posting in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by an employee occupying this position. Employees may be required to perform other related duties as assigned.
Competitive Salary and Benefits
Zibby is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Zibby does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, mental disability or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
Interested applicants apply here.