Working for a high-growth, market leading fintech organization, the Software Engineer will: We are investing in the development of a world class engineering function at Deko and are looking for a highly motivated individual to help us achieve our vision and ambitious plans. We are a collaborative team, therefore, you’ll need to communicate with Product Owners, Product Managers, internal stakeholders and other Developers on development progress. Delivering from concept to support, with measurable business value through your team’s engineering effort.
- Strong understanding of computer science and Object Oriented paradigm
- Strong academic background, with 2.1+ from a top tier university in Computer Science, a related field or equivalent experience
- Ability to learn different technologies
- For experienced candidates, ability to demonstrate success with 2+ years at one employer
- Ability to fit into a fast moving environment
- Knowledge of these technologies is desirable – ZF2, PHP, Postgres, React, Git.
- Competitive & negotiable salary dependant on experience
- Non-contributory pension scheme
- 25 days annual leave
- Share options
- Choose your own tech kit
- Perkbox – health, leisure and travel deals
- Company away days and socials
- Fruit, snacks and beer
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org