Sr. Front End Developer (Angular JS)
DivvyCloud is built and lead by passionate technologists focused on building next-generation cloud automation technology. Our culture is centered around bringing together top talent to solve challenging technical problems. Passion and a self-driven personality are critical to an individual’s success at DivvyCloud. Our goal is to build a culture and office environment that doesn’t feel like work, but rather is a place you want to be. We have a proven, differentiated product; referenceable “brand-name” customers; experienced leadership; and dedicated financial backers. Our co-founders come from the online game industry (Electronic Arts) so we have fun while working hard to drive success for our customers, employees, and company.
DivvyCloud software enables organizations to achieve their cloud computing goals by simplifying and automating the lifecycle management of IT resources across leading public/private cloud platforms. DivvyCloud delivers multi-cloud infrastructure visibility, monitoring and automation to improve security, reduce costs, and ensure compliance.
Equal Opportunity Employer
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We are an equal opportunity employer. DivvyCloud is a progressive and open-minded workplace where we do not tolerate discrimination or harassment in any form. If you are smart, passionate and good at what you do, come as you are.
Do you have a passion for front-end development? Do you love cloud computing, virtualization and enjoy working with the most popular frameworks and web technologies? Then come join the DivvyCloud family! Help us create powerful, industry-leading software, and change the landscape of cloud management.
- Building exciting and functional web-based applications using the latest and most popular web technologies. This includes AngularJS, HTML5, AJAX, Twitter Bootstrap, CSS3/SASS and responsive design. You will have a direct impact on how our web applications are engineered and maintained.
- 5+ years of experience as a web developer
- An expert with HTML and CSS including animations
- Experience using REST APIs
- An interest in UX and UI, especially responsive design
- Ability to work autonomously and adapt quickly to an existing and complex environment
- Experience using cloud technologies such as Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Understanding of SCM software (Git)
- Self-motivated, collaborative, high-energy and diligent work ethic
- Code, code, and more code!
- Experience with Redis/Memcache
- Experience with MySQL
- Experience with Python
What’s in it for you?
- Join a fast-growing start-up in the exploding market space of cloud computing
- Competitive salary, 401k program, stock option program
- Great health, dental and vision insurance
- Casual, fun and dynamic office located in Arlington
- Opportunities for career advancement as we grow