Solovis is seeking a sharp sales operations professional to join its North American sales team. This individual will be focused on critical strategic, organizational and operational projects designed to increase revenue, sales productivity and operational efficiency. This is a great opportunity for an individual to work in a high visibility position within a young and fast-growing company.
Solovis is a performance-driven culture; our staff are comfortable in an entrepreneurial, hands-on, team-based environment; they value personal accountability and take responsibility for delivering results that meet or exceed expectations.
- Working in conjunction with the Sales Team to support their business needs while driving a level of standardization.
- Measure, and help optimize, sales productivity and assist with sales enablement initiatives.
- Maintain and develop regular reporting on key sales metrics, pipeline health and identify trends.
- Maintain and create dashboards to deliver meaningful insights to the sales and executive team.
- Assist with the design, implementation, and maintenance of various sales, marketing, and account management processes.
- Work collaboratively with Account Management, Sales, Marketing, and Finance to develop, report, track, and maintain key metrics.
- Participating in on-site meetings, conferences, shows, exhibitions when appropriate and requested.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 3 – 5 years of relevant Sales Operations experience.
- Experience working with SaaS based solutions sales teams is a plus.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to juggle multiple projects/tasks with multiple stakeholders while hitting deadlines on time-sensitive matters.
- Ability to multi-task, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity and passion, be agile while working in a dynamic sales environment.
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, and listening) with the ability to work effectively across various internal teams.
- Focused and driven to succeed; ability to think on their feet.