Regional VP, Business Development
Orange County or New York
RevolutionCredit is seeking a Regional VP, Business Development with 8-10 years of experience selling credit services, analytical solutions, and/or technology solutions to major U.S. based financial institutions (retail banks, insurance companies, online lenders). This individual will be responsible for developing territory and account penetration strategies focused on the acquisition of new business targets for RevolutionCredit. This is an incredible opportunity for a proven closer who is accustomed to a true strategic, consultative sales approach.
- Develop, manage, and successfully execute professional business and technical relationships with clients and prospects; develop and maintain C-level and senior technical management relationships.
- Apply experience in navigating through sales cycle to drive deals to closure, identifying key decision makers and business drivers.
- Position and maintain RevolutionCredit as a true thought leader in the behavioral analytics/consumer engagement category – an organization that is recognized and sought after by large consumer finance businesses.
- Possess a thorough understanding of RevolutionCredit’s products and partner with our Account Management, Technology, and Creative teams to perform presales feasibility assessments of how well the organization’s solutions meet the customer’s requirements and what customization may be required in order to secure a contract from prospective clients.
- Initiate both technical and functional proof of concepts, providing support and direction to both internal and client side project teams.
- Ability and willingness to travel a minimum of 75%.
- Bachelor’s degree level or equivalent and/or relevant experience required; MBA preferred.
- 8-10 years experience selling to major U.S. based financial institutions.
- 5+ years in an executive sales position with solid relationship with C-suite executives within major financial institutions.
- Possess solid business acumen and a deep understanding of financial institutions, industry trends, competitors, and leading customer strategies.
- Fluent in negotiating detailed and complex multi-year contracts with top national, super regional and regional banks.
- Experience in working effectively with client stakeholders from risk, marketing, decision sciences, and technology.
- Proven ability to meet and exceed revenue and volume targets (KPIs and a monthly/quarterly/annual revenue quota).
- Ability to champion new ideas, initiate change and drive innovation.
- Ability to lead a team, bringing resources together to collectively work against a client’s business objective.