Financial Risk Specialist
As an Ingo Money Risk Specialist, you will be a critical part of an essential and growing financial organization. Under the supervision of a Risk Center Supervisor, the Risk Specialist is responsible for verifying information for clients by evaluating presented financial information and preventing fraud. Specialists must possess the ability to learn quickly and utilize company systems to address the needs of clients in a timely manner. Ideal candidates must have the ability to multitask, work independently but know when to seek guidance. The working environment is fun and relaxed but is also demanding and structured.
- Assess presented financial information
- Secure all relevant information via internet or phone necessary to conduct analysis
- Relate and compare data from different sources, recognizing what information is needed to identify and resolve issues
- Follows procedures and specified rules to input data
- Ensures accuracy of work with attention to detail
- Document details of all information gathered and/or issues encountered
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent required
- 1-2 years of customer service experience. Banking, Check cashing or other financial experience is a BIG plus.
- Working knowledge of computers and windows applications
- Basic knowledge of Internet with web navigation proficiency
- Ability to type a minimum of 25 wpm
- Must be comfortable working in a fast paced, constantly learning environment
- Ability to maintain composure under stressful working conditions (e.g. customers with complex situations)
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously (e.g. receiving information over the phone, while inputting and/or web searching for data)
- Ability to work a flexible schedule between hours of 7am and 9pm (including weekends and holidays periodically)