Director of Business Process and Program Management
Tethr’s vision is to help the world learn from its voice conversations. We help companies uncover never-before-seen insights from their business and customer phone calls. This entirely new set of data leads to improved customer loyalty, increased revenue and betterment of their products and services. Human conversation is complex. We strive to unlock the potential of this dataset for users of all skill levels.
We’re looking for a Director of Business Process and Program Management who wants to be a part of a team that is at the cutting edge of Communications Intelligence. We are a collaborative, fast paced, bleeding edge team, in a work environment that honors and celebrates team wins. Help us strengthen our team through establishment of leading project management processes, leveraging best practices and a repeatable tool kit.
This is a great opportunity for someone with proven success managing large-scale implementations of an enterprise SaaS solution from engagement through adoption, while delivering a world-class customer experience.
- Business Process Engineering:
- Leverage industry best practice, tools, ideas, and client partnership to ensure success and satisfaction
- Identify, document and manage the execution of business processes and associated plans
- Drive process improvement projects and align with business directives and strategies
- Ensure streamlined integration with other stakeholders such as; Customer Success, product development, IT operations, product enablement partners
- Lead Project Management Practices, to include:
- Identification of standards, tools and deliverables, including escalation procedures for risk and issue management
- Document and manage onboarding requirements to ensure a clear understanding of implementation activities
- Create or map existing business processes, end to end, document and communicate
- Identify process gaps and areas for optimization and automation
- Implementation and adherence to change management (scope control) throughout the lifecycle of the implementation
- Monitor all key success criteria and milestones, including schedules, budgets, deliverables and timelines.
- Customer communication on all on-boarding activities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Engineering, Science, Business Administration or related field
- Minimum 7 years’ experience managing large scale programs, projects and PMO organizations involving both the Business and IT stakeholders
- Strong written, communications, problem solving skills with the ability to translate business requirements into technical requirements
- Excellent soft skills including moderation, facilitation, presentation, communication and conflict management
- Proven strong analytical, process, and project management skills
- Results oriented, Proactive and Objective
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, lead and motivate other individuals in a matrix environment
- Experience leading complex projects and developing business solutions from inception to deployment • Ability to juggle many key initiatives with large scope at the same time
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus
- ITIL foundational knowledge and experience (Certification a plus)
- Communications systems or telephony systems experience a plus
At Tethr, we only hire great people. We love our product and take hiring very seriously. We enjoy working together and the feeling that we accomplished something every day. Our fast-paced environment means you’ll be able to quickly see the impact of your contributions on the success of our company and see the product of your time and energy make a difference in people’s lives.
In return for your contributions, you’ll be rewarded with excellent compensation, equity, and incredible opportunities for career growth and development in a vibrant, growing culture!
Learn more about us and our product and apply at https://tethr.com
Tethr is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Tethr does not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, national origin, veteran status, or disability.