New York, NY
DemystData is committed to creating a diverse, rewarding career environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We strongly encourage individuals from all walks of life to apply.
Are you a past or current consultant or ops leader who loves building new relationships, growing revenue, and solving complex business problems? If so, we want to meet you!
Bring your strategic & operational business development knowledge to our Enterprise team focused on helping large banks and insurers unlock data access with a real-time data access product and technical project delivery services team. The role partners with our internal experts in technical project delivery, information security, legal, & operations to build relationships and solve client problems around KYC, Fraud, Risk, Attrition, Data Security, etc. By scoping tailored solutions to client problems, the Senior AE creates a compelling business case with a variety of client stakeholders that drives revenue for DemystData.
Keywords: Enterprise sales, predictive modeling, banking, insurance, business analysis, project management, hunting
- Custom design business solutions for banks and insurers using real-time data access technology & data science consulting services
- Hunt for new business, listening to clients needs and mapping to Demyst technology or service offerings
- Craft refined verbal/written communications that move a client along a journey to develop the story of their need and a well-scoped solution
- Cultivate new business through cold calling, lead qualification, consultative pitching, and close
- Collaborate with internal resources throughout the sales cycle to create sales strategies, manage execution, and capture business
- Operate as trusted advisor, influence through authentic relationships, and analyze customer needs in a range of financial or insurance use cases
- Present and articulate advanced product features, benefits, and overall product solutions
- Create a clear action plan and client accountability to close MRR deals with C-Suite and other senior buyers, using data driven approach to consistently iterate and improve strategy
- Develop and maintain deep product knowledge of proof of concept and enterprise technology product plus consulting services
- Identify areas of innovation within the client base, and then drive alignment to move the client towards a buying decision
- Generate 2.5 million in annual recurring revenue
- BA/BS (or MA/MS) from top tier university or competitive education/work background
- 6-10 years experience in related or similar roles
- Ability to design solutions to complex business problems using technology & project management scoping
- Advanced business analysis skills
- Knowledge in enterprise selling, business development, relationship building, influencing through consultation
- Willing to travel to clients and prospect
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on Workable