Customer Success Operations Manager
Tethr’s vision is to help the world learn from its voice conversations. We help companies uncover never-before-seen insights from their business and customer phone calls. This entirely new set of data leads to improved customer loyalty, increased revenue and betterment of their products and services. Human conversation is complex. We strive to unlock the potential of this dataset for users of all skill levels.
We’re investing in a Customer Success (CS) operations team member to accelerate our momentum and help grow our customer success capabilities. If you constantly strive for excellence, are passionate about innovation, are customer centric, and want to work with a collaborative, energetic team – then Tethr is for you.
As Manager of the CS Ops team, you will be responsible for ensuring that CS organization has the tools needed to do their job and are operating at peak effectiveness and efficiency. You will also be instrumental in measuring and influencing customer engagement and satisfaction.
This is a tremendous opportunity to shape the way our growing CS organization operates, as you will play a crucial role in ensuring cross-functional (at all levels of management) customer success visibility and accountability.
- Synthesize customer experience strategies and customer journey maps into scalable processes the teams can leverage to maximize customer adoption, satisfaction, renewals, and upsells.
- Develop and maintain a library of “Best Practices” (documentation, processes, training materials) to be utilized internally and externally.
- Implement and manage software that facilitates Customer Success Manager (CSM) activities
- Develop and deploy 1:many customer communication outreach that can be used by CSM’s.
- Work closely with management for Monthly and Quarterly Business Review materials
- Work collaboratively with Sales Enablement, Marketing, and Product teams to ensure optimal customer experience.
- Assist with team planning and develop and drive internal Customer Success business rhythms
- Assist in the development and management of CAB’s (Customer Advisory Boards)
- Assist Marketing & Sales in the creation of Use Cases by role and industry
- Design and build reports that will share existing customer engagement and satisfaction metrics, including but not limited to NPS, user activity, and feedback surveys
- Manage community forums and curate a collaborative community atmosphere
- 3+ years of Customer Success management, preferably at a high-tech or software company
- 1+ years of experience in Business Operations or Data Analytics
- 1+ years of customer success or CRM software experience
- BA/BS degree in business or related field
- In-depth understanding of Customer Journey processes and systems
- Customer insights or research experience preferred
- Experience working in high-growth, performance and deadline driven environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills within all areas including verbal and written are required
- A strong commitment to working as part of a team
- Good work ethic, desire to learn and be challenged, self-driven and motivated
At Tethr, we only hire great people. We love our product and take hiring very seriously. We enjoy working together and the feeling that we accomplished something everyday. Our fast-paced environment means you’ll be able to quickly see the impact of your contirnbutions on the success of our company, and see the product of your time and energy make a difference in peoples lives.
In return for your contributions, you’ll be rewarded with excellent compensation, equity, and incredible opportunities for career growth and development in a vibrant, growing culture!
Learn more about us and our product and apply at https://tethr.com
Tethr is committed to diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.