Our team members excel in an environment where collaboration and integrity are paramount. As a MissionOG team member, you demonstrate modesty and a profound appreciation for the responsibility to help our companies reach their goals and achieve their dreams. We gauge our success by the returns we generate for our investors, the impact we have on portfolio companies, and our ability to cultivate consistent learning within the firm. You strive to create impact every day and understand the value of acting both autonomously and as part of a group.
We seek an operations manager to join the MissionOG team. You are passionate about working in an execution-focused environment that inspires people to do their best work. We are looking for a highly detailed, organized, and vocal team member who is eager to assist with company operations to help maintain and evolve the internal structure of our fast-growing firm. You are drawn to the opportunity to engage in multi-disciplinary tasks and thrive in a goal-oriented environment.
As our operations manager, you will report directly to the Vice President of Finance with financial, human resource, communications and administrative projects. Ultimately, you will help to ensure smooth day-to-day operations and improve the efficiency of company procedures. Most importantly, you will be an integral member of the motivated team at MissionOG and help fuel our continued growth. Our culture is entrepreneurial and emphasizes personal growth. At MissionOG, we seek those with boundless initiative and seek to maximize impact each day.
- Assist with bookkeeping, accounting, tax and monthly financial procedures
- Support coordination with required compliance policies and procedures
- Oversee corporate document management procedures and processes (online and physical)
- Assist in building, maintaining, and updating office policies
- Organize, monitor and execute administrative duties and office procedures
- Manage, procure, and provide budgetary oversight for office technology, supplies, and equipment
- Serve as liaison between company and facilities manager and vendors
- Administer payroll processes and related reporting requirements
- Benefits administration
- Serve as human resources liaison and coordinate new hire onboarding
- Assist with coordination and creation of investor reporting
- Create collateral and presentations
- Maintain corporate website with goal of keeping content up-to-date, fresh and consistent with overall communications strategy
- Coordinate and lead company events
- Act as the first contact for guests and provide general support to visitors
- Complete other tasks, as needed, to support the firm
- A bachelor’s degree with high academic performance
- 3-5 years of related experience in a fast-growing environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint) and Google suite of products (docs, email, sheets)
- Experience with portfolio management databases, Adobe and various editing tools, and CRM applications a plus (i.e., Salesforce)
- Prior work in venture capital, private equity, or financial services industry a plus
- Exceptional organizational skills combined with a high-level of initiative
- Unquestionable integrity and excellent business judgment
- Strong project management skills
- Dedicated, adaptable self-starter who anticipates problems and offers possible solutions and recommendations
- Proven ability to meet tight deadlines along with consistent accuracy and attention to detail
- Demonstrated professional commitment, initiative, accountability and ownership of tasks
The position is based in our Center City, Philadelphia offices. Interested applicants should send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please title email: “First Name Last Name – MM.DD.YY – MissionOG operations manager”
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.